About Me

My photo
I love being a mother, taking pictures, and lazy days on the beach.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

29 weeks and counting...

Well I've hit the 29 week marker today. Hard to believe I'm that far along! These past few months have just flown by. I'm sure December will do the same.

I had my regular checkup yesterday. I did my 1-hour glucose test, but still haven't gotten any results back. I'm of the mindset "no news is good news" - I figure if I failed the test they'd be calling me back in immediately. I also got my first flu shot ever. Other than that everything looks good. My weight gain is normal and my blood pressure looks good. We heard a nice strong heartbeat, although with all of his moving now there's no doubts in my mind that his heart is pumping away.

My next u/s will be December 19th where they'll check the placenta position once again. Hopefully we se some improvement and he doesn't have to come early! I'm eager to meet him, but would prefer he come out healthy and strong!

No comments: