About Me

My photo
I love being a mother, taking pictures, and lazy days on the beach.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Baby shower at work today



I had my baby shower at work today. I got LOTS of great gifts and am just blown away at the generosity of my coworkers. I got a video baby monitor, high chair, boppy pillow, changing pad, and a few other things that I was really wanting. I couldn't believe how many great things I got. I was like having a pre-Christmas! Here are some pictures of me and my "loot."

Here is my SUPER-cool activity center!!! I love this thing!!


Here is me and my cart of goodies from my shower. Look at all that stuff!!!



I just can't thank my teammates enough for throwing me such a wonderful shower. I am definitely ready for a baby now!


Today I scheduled my 3-D ultrasound appointment. I will be getting to see my baby in 3-D next FRIDAY! Yay!! I'm SO excited to see what he looks like .. his chubby cheeks, his cute little hands and feet. I can't wait to post the pictures of my baby boy!

No comments: