About Me

My photo
I love being a mother, taking pictures, and lazy days on the beach.

Friday, February 1, 2008

Brenden is 2 weeks old now!

Wow the time sure does fly! Brenden is 2 weeks old now and looks so different to me already. He's definitely starting to fatten up little by little. He has his 2 week appointment today and hopefully he's big enough that I can let him sleep more at night rather than having to feed him every 2 hours.

Here's a picture of him with a newborn jacket on over his premie outfit. The jacket is so tiny yet it swallows him up. The jacket was a gift from my good friend Kathleen. It has pants that go with it - hopefully he grows into it soon! I love how he's trying to eat the zipper.



I love this picture, he's wearing a newborn t-shirt, but it looks like a gown on him!


Wearing my new premie outfit Grandma got me. Aren't I cute????


Here's my other new premie outfit from Grandma. I am yawning , not crying !

No comments: