Ahh the time has finally arrived where my little guy smiles at me all the time. Its just the most wonderful thing. They come at the most unexpected times too. This morning he was congested and I aspriated his nose and though he seemed to hate the process, the minute I got his nasal passages clear he looked at me and just smiled a big smile as if to say "thanks mom!"
And here's a little video of him letting out one of his cutie smiles.
I am working full time now. Its been tough as far as the sleep goes, but work has been fairly easy on me. Brenden seems to be adjusting to daycare just fine. They always tell me what a sweet baby he is. He loves to be held and cuddled and often when I go to pick him up there's somebody in there snuggling with him in the rocking chair. I wish that could be me cuddling with him all day long! I still get to go over and feed him during my lunch. That is nice. He is gettting a *little* better about sleeping. He still wakes up often in the night, but its easy enough to feed him and put him right back down. It didn't used to be like that. Mommy had to hold him ALL night long. Hooray for small victories :)
Here is a picture in one of his gowns. I will use this to humiliate him when he is a teenager :)



2 comments:
OK I'm just LOL on the last pic! Too funny! I love the first two pic, very sweet!
Awwww...so sweet! Glad working is going ok!
Post a Comment