What a wonderful sound - to hear your baby laugh for the first time. Brenden was sitting beside me on the bed and I did a fake sneeze "a-choo!" sound as it always makes him smile. This time I sort of threw my head forward and did it really dramatic and for some reason he found it SO funny and burst out in the cutest belly laugh ever. This is the first time I've ever heard him laugh. Then I started laughing when I heard him laugh. Then he started laughing even more when he heard me and then I just started crying because it was just the most blissfully cute moment ever! The first smile is sweet - but its always hard to tell if its a real smile or if its gas! But there is no mistaking the laugh. I tried to get some on video. I captured a small giggle but nothing like the deep belly laugh I got earlier. The very end of the video clip is where he lets out a good laugh. Sorry for all the fake sneezing that you have to hear me doing - but that's what this kid finds funny!
He also is very fond of anything cloth that he can scrunch up and shove in his mouth... bibs, towels, burp cloths, blankets - he loves them all. Here he is getting cuddly with a towel:
3 comments:
SO cute Amy! What a wonderful moment!
He is too cute Amy!!!! Love his little laugh!
Just wanted to let you know that i just watched this AGAIN (3rd time) and I am still smiling..and i plan to watch it again tomorrow. :)
He is soooo cute!!! Eric watched it, too! :)
Post a Comment