About Me

My photo
I love being a mother, taking pictures, and lazy days on the beach.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Its that time again when we should all reflect on what we are thankful for so I thought I'd share my top 10 - I invite you to do the same!

1 - Brenden! I can't thank God enough for blessing me with such a sweet little boy!
2 - My family - My husband, Mom, Stepdad, brothers, inlaws. I'm blessed to have such a large family.
3 - My close friends who have stood by my side through ups and downs, thick and thin, you have helped me through some really tough times and never once judged and I cannot be more thankful.
4- My "virtual" friends (many of whom are also my "close friends" listed in #3) - My online family of moms and future moms (I believe we ALL will be moms one day). I don't think I could have ever survived the ups and downs of infertility and losing a baby without you all!
5 - My relationship with God. I have had to talk with Him a lot over the past 3 or more years and surprisingly he has answered me a few times. It helps me face the trials of each day knowing He has a purpose for me in His plan, even though His plan is not always what I want it to be!
6 - RE's around the world - For giving women a fighting chance at being a mom when "mother nature" alone is not doing the trick!
7 - My acupuncturist. For providing me with an alternative to drugs and negative side effects and also giving me a moment in my life where I can truly relax.
8 - My JOB - stress and all! With this harsh economy and all the turmoil the banking industry is experiencing I am very thankful to still have a place to come to work every day.
9 - My home, flaws and all, I am always thankful to have a roof over my head.
10- My fur babies - Buddy and Copper and even crazy Milo, you always love me unconditionally and I probably don't always deserve it!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Gobble Gobble!!

1 comment:

April said...

Wonderful list! I love how you mentioned your RE, gosh I need to do the same....they are such a blessing to us

Happy Holidays!