About Me

My photo
I love being a mother, taking pictures, and lazy days on the beach.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

March update

Work has been really busy lately and this pregnancy has me quite drained so I'm once again WAY behind on my blogging. I don't really have anything exciting to write about these days. I am 4 months pregnant today and feeling good. I still don't feel as good as I did with Brenden, but I can't complain most days. We'll have our next ultrasound mid-April. I'm starting to get a little eager to find out the gender.

Here are some snapshots of Brenden

Here he is taking the new kitchen sink for a test drive! He makes this silly face all of the time now. It cracks us up!


Showing off his big brown eyes! Such a cutie pie!


Playing with the balls from our Gum trees. These things are horrible and such a nuisance, but he thinks they are toys!


Looking like such a big boy here!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: