The Pray family
Daddy and Brenden
Mommy and Brenden
Just some random funny Brenden stuff to add. The other day I asked him if he was tired and he said "Rawr!" It took me a few minutes and then I realized he thought I said "tiger" and not "tired" lol. Toddlers are so funny!
As for me, I'm feeling pretty good. Baby2 has suddenly gotten VERY active and kicks me like crazy ALL of the time. Unfortunately he doesn't kick towards my outside, he kicks towards my organs. Its still very neat to feel him move and know he's healthy and strong. I am 25 weeks along and my 6 month OB appt went well. Next month I do my 1 hour glucose test. I hope the results are okay. I'm definitely starting to feel big now. Its hard to believe I have 3 more months of growing to do! I forget how big pregnancy makes you. Here is a view of my 6 month belly:


1 comment:
You look so cute!
Post a Comment