About Me

My photo
I love being a mother, taking pictures, and lazy days on the beach.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Tomorrow we are a family of 4!!!

Today is Brenden's last day as a only child. Its a bittersweet day as I adore getting to give Brenden all of the attention in the world but I am eager to meet our newest addition. I can't even imagine what it will be like having another little boy to love. My heart is so full already, it will definitely overflow with another!

Tomorrow morning I go in for a scheduled C-section. I go to the hospital at 5:30 a.m. and my surgery is at 7:30. Hopefully all goes well. I am a bit nervous, but I know its all worth it. Hopefully it all goes smoothly and I have a speedy recovery.

I had Sean take a final belly shot tonight. I'll try to post it later when I get it off of my memory card. I have some pictures of Brenden to share instead:

Doing my "homework"



Playing at the park



No comments: