About Me

My photo
I love being a mother, taking pictures, and lazy days on the beach.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall!

We are finally getting some nice fall weather around here. I love my warm weather, but I must admit that the heat and bugs are not good for little toddlers to play in! Its been so fun to get out in the cool air and not have mosquitos everywhere!

Brenden decided to help us rake some leaves!


Ooooh. These things are pretty neat!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


Here Mommy, you need a drink!




We finally got around to carving the pumpkin from the pumpkin patch we went to. Brenden enjoyed playing with the seeds and the pumpkin "guts." For some reason he insisted on wearing his coat during this activity!

Scooping the seeds with a spoon.








Helping Dada make the silly pumkin face.

Brenden is finally experiencing a little bit of "I'm not the baby anymore" reality and has been acting up a little. He's become VERY attached to mama and gets mad if Dada tries to do something he wants Mama to do for him. He wants to be held more and will hand me his sippy cup and make me hold it while he drinks out of is. He will do the same with food. He has started protesting daycare as well. He's fine about 5 min after I leave, but when I get there he refuses to go inside and clings to my leg the whole time. He's also getting 2 bottom teeth and has a cold. The poor kid has just had some rough days.

He's talking up a storm now. He repeats anything he hears and remembers lots of new words each day. If he throws something he'll say "good throw" afterward because that's what Dada always tells him. He's got most of his colors down. He still has trouble with red, yellow, and blue - in his eyes they are all "bwue!" but he knows purple, green, brown, black, white, and pink.

Logan is getting his chubby baby face now. He LOVES to eat. I don't remember Brenden feeding this frequently! I could swear he'd go 3 hours between feedings but I'm lucky if Logan will hold off for 2 hours at a time. I am constantly on standby for a feeding! However he will go 4-5 hours at night without a feeding which has been nice. He's more alert now. I'm getting the occasional smiles but its tough to catch them on film.

Here is a half-smile.


Here he is playing with his activity center. Do you think he looks overstimulated?!


And here are my two boys together. Logan looks happy to have his big brother near by!









No comments: