About Me

My photo
I love being a mother, taking pictures, and lazy days on the beach.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Photos

What's even harder than getting one baby to pose for a picture? Getting TWO to pose at the same time!! I decided to skip the painful trip to the photo studio this year and just wing it with my camera. I think they turned out pretty well all things considered and cost me a WHOLE lot less. Just 4 bucks for a white fleece blanket background!

Here is Brenden giving Logan an kiss. He really does love his brother.


Here are one of the few shots we got of Brenden. He did not want to sit still- not that he ever does. I can't believe how much he looks like a little boy now. I miss my little baby!



Here is my smiley Logan. He really is such a happy baby. Its quite easy to get smiles out of this one!




Brenden decided he liked laying down for pictures like his brother rather than sitting up. So I finally got some good smiles this way.

And two happy kids at once! A Christmas Miracle!



One of the shots from the "gag reel" (this is why I prefer home photography!)

Posted by Picasa

Brenden continues to watch the "your baby can read" DVD series. He's finally really learning to read words. Sean skipped through the book to show that he really does know the words, he just didn't memorize the book. Sorry for the poor lighting. Our family room gets terrible natural light! He forgets words from time to time - as you will see, but overall I think he does pretty good for not even 2 yet.

No comments: