About Me

My photo
I love being a mother, taking pictures, and lazy days on the beach.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Brenden!

Okay - before I get into Brenden's birthday I'd like to start out with a few pictures of Logan on his first exersaucer adventure. He thought it was the coolest thing ever! I thought he'd be too wobbly but he held his torso up really well!


"Ooooh! this is SO cool!"

Saturday my little Brenden turned TWO! I can't believe it. I can still remember having my c-section and the doctor lifting my tiny baby over the drape and the flood of emotion that overcame me. It seems like it was just yesterday!

We tried to get him to hold up 2 fingers, but he insisted on being 4 instead!


We had a party for him at Cici's pizza. It was perfect. We got a private dining room with a tv on the wall so the kids could run around like crazy and watch the Wiggles too. We blew up a few balloons and threw those on the floor and the kids LOVED them!





And then there was yummy pizza buffet for everyone. I loved not having to cook or do dishes!


We searched high and low for a Wiggles cake, but couldn't find one anywhere. I couldn't even find Wiggles party decorations anywhere. CRAZY considering how many kids LOVE them! Maybe I should start a business ;)

We settled on a cake with Wiggles colors and put some toys we had at home on top. It worked out great.

Brenden has never blown out a candle before, but he rose to the occasion and blew out his birthday candle!


"Yay!!!"


"mmmmm! Cake!"


We had a great day and were so thankful for all of his little friends who came to celebrate with us. It was a perfect birthday! Logan was great and hardly made a peep. Its like he knew it was his brother's special day. I love my boys!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Both of your boys are adorable!! I like the pizza idea with no cleaning up to do:) Happy birthday!