Brenden hit a HUGE milestone this past week. He is a big boy sleeping in his toddler bed! Way to go B! He sleeps great and hasn't figured out that he can just get up out of bed any time he wants. Its like there's an invisible force shield holding him in bed. Sean and I agree we will never teach him that he can get up on his own. The less he knows the better.
He's communicating better and better each day. He says the funniest things sometimes. Like when he reads his animal book and tries to say sheep - he says "shit!" instead. Or if he wants ice in his drink he points to his eye and says "eyes!"
He's definitely showing his 2-year old side more and more. Lately the battle has been dinner. He has these massive melt-downs at each meal because we won't let him eat in front of the tv. He is very strong-willed. I think also he is getting his 2 yr molars so that tends to make him a little more fiesty than normal. I told Sean that he has these "ugly" moments because if he was utterly adorable every waking moment of the day the two of us would just explode from all of the oowey goowey feelings he puts in our heart.
Logan is a SWEETHEART! He is cooing and kicking and playing with his feet. He is such a happy baby and a total flirt! Watch out ladies! He is finally out of my bed an sleeping in his pack n play. I love co-sleeping, but we were waking each other up all night long. Neither of us were getting good rest. So now we've put the pack n play in the bedroom with us and he sleeps there pretty well. I'm so proud of both boys for making a great sleep transition. Phase 2 is to put Logan in the bedroom with Brenden, but until I'm sure the two of them won't wake each other up and are completely adjusted to their new beds, I won't rock the boat. Logan just got his first case of pink eye. Blah! He seems perfectly happy still, but its just a pain having to be so careful about making sure he and Brenden do not swap germs. I'm hoping we get this taken care of and Brenden's eyes remain white!

No comments:
Post a Comment