About Me

My photo
I love being a mother, taking pictures, and lazy days on the beach.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

2 Month appointment

Brenden had his 2 month appointment on Tuesday. He is 10 lb 4 oz and 22 inches long! That seems so big to me, yet he's still only in the 25th percentile for length and weight. At least his weight and length are staying in proportion. He had his 2 month vaccinations. I'm not sure who took it worse, me or him! I had no idea he had the ability to scream that loud. You can see the 2 band-aids on his thighs below. Poor baby! They made me hold him down while they did the shots. No fair to make me one of the 'bad guys' too. I'm just supposed to be the one that kisses him after the mean doctors are done with him!



He loves to follow his mama around with his eyes. I love this pic of him looking up at me! He's laying on a blanket that was given to me from someone at church this past Sunday.


He's got the greatest facial expressions now. I would LOVE to know what he's thinking. Probably "aw man.. she's got the camera out AGAIN!"


I took these this morning. I liked this outfit. I thought he looked like a mini John Travolta from 'Saturday Night Fever' with the big collar on the jumpsuit. He's getting so big. Its nice that I can prop him up now without him just folding over.

4 comments:

Mandie said...

He is getting so big!!! Awww...so cute!

The vaccinations sound awful! Poor mama and poor baby!

Anonymous said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window,
www.watch4milestones.org
Best wishes, Samantha

April said...

SO cute Amy! I love his lil outfit too! LOL

Erin said...

He's adorable! In the last picture I can just see a thought bubble over his head that sayd, "The ladies love me!" LOL.