About Me

My photo
I love being a mother, taking pictures, and lazy days on the beach.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

3 months old!

I can't believe my baby boy is 3 months old today. Time certainly does fly by! Its been a pretty fun month for us. He's changed so much in appearance and personality. He's so alert and fun to play with and talk to.

He's still my cuddly little boy who likes to snuggle with mommy when he sleeps!


He's so interested in his hands and feet. He'll go cross-eyed staring at his fists and often punches himself in the eye since he has no depth perception yet.


He really enjoys his bathtimes now! Unlike the days of screaming his head off, he now finds them very soothing. Often when he's having a 'Melt-down evening' I can simply put him in the tub and he calms right down!


Its been a month of firsts - first smiles (real smiles), first coos, first cold, and below was the first display of the middle finger!


I love this picture. He was having a stick-my-tongue-out-and-smile day. I was just lucky enough to have a camera nearby (as I always do). What a cutie!

2 comments:

Mandie said...

he is adorable!!! i love the last one!

Heather said...

He is just so precious! I love all of your pics - thanks for sharing, sweetie!