He's rolling over like crazy now. I can't seem to keep him on his back at all, yet he gets mad when he's on his tummy! I tell him "well then QUIT rolling over silly!" He's also eating like a champ. He loves his cereal and babyfood and manages to throw a pretty good fit when we get to the end of the bowl. He'd eat until he popped if I'd let him.
His personality is really blooming. He's always talking and making silly noises and blowing raspberries. He can play peek-a-boo now. If you put a cover over his face he'll quickly jerk it off and look at you wide-eyed waiting for you to say peekaboo! and then he just laughs.
He can sit up unassited for about 2-3 seconds and can sit up longer with just a simple hold of his hand. He'll be sitting up all on his own soon I'm sure! And he's infatuated with his feet these days. He even sucks his toe occasionally!
Here's some pictures of my handsome guy on his half-birthday!


2 comments:
Happy 6 months to your big boy!! YAY!
Happy 6months Brenden!!
Its amazing how fast it goes!
He gets cutier everytime I see a pic!
Post a Comment