About Me

My photo
I love being a mother, taking pictures, and lazy days on the beach.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

My little jumpin' bean

So Brenden's new thing now is he LOVES to jump. Anytime you hold him he'll push himself up to a standing position and then drop suddenly to a squat and then push back up. I decided he needed a jumping toy. It took a trip to 4 different consignment shops but I finally found a Graco Bumper Jumper. I am glad as this was the kind I really wanted. I know there is the "Jumparoo" but I just don't have the space for another entertainment toy. The Bumper Jumper attaches over a doorway and this particular kind has a 'bumper' that goes around it to keep the baby from bumping the sides of the doorway. He really likes it. He got the hang of jumping right away.


Here are some pictures and a video clip of his new toy:






1 comment:

April said...

SOOOO sweet! What a precious lil guy!