About Me

My photo
I love being a mother, taking pictures, and lazy days on the beach.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

365 Project - Week 1

Brenden had a great Christmas. He got lots of toys and had fun playing with everything. Some of his favorite toys are the ball pit, the drum sticks (notice not the whole drum, just the sticks!), the ball popper choo choo, and the musical activity table. I can't believe in just a few short weeks he'll have his first birthday too and get MORE loot!

Some of my virtual friends introduced me to a concept of a 365 photo project. This is a project where you take at least one ( I say at least because you ALL know I never keep my photos down to just one!) picture of your child each day of the year. I thought it was a great idea so I decided to start one of my own. This also forces me to update this blog at least once a week as I'll be posting the photos weekly (or at least try!)

Here are the photos from week 1 of the 365 project!

December 20

Haha! I found the remote control again!

December 21

Playing with all the bows from the presents

December 22

I love messing with the VHS/DVD player!

December 23

Playing "telephone" with Daddy's cell phone

December 24

Christmas Eve - waiting for Santa to come!

December 25

Christmas day - Mommy's favorite present!

December 26

Yes, that is strawberry applesauce in my eyebrow!

No comments: