About Me

My photo
I love being a mother, taking pictures, and lazy days on the beach.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!



I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family to share this day with! Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mom's, mom's to be, and those I know still trying to be a mom - your day will come too!

I had Brenden paint some Mother's Day art for his grandmas. He did such a good job. He'd dip the brush in the bowl all by himself and painted the paper all on his own.


Of course then he had to give it a little taste :)



I'm 22 weeks along with my pregnancy and am feeling pretty good. I have had trouble sleeping, but as a Mother's day gift Sean and Brenden got me these sleep "wedges" that allow you to sleep from an inclined position. I hate sleeping on my side all of the time so I could use these (I got two so I could stack them and sleep very inclined) to sleep on my back without worrying about the baby putting too much weight on my arteries and veins. So far they have really helped out. They just make your bed feel like an adjustable hospital bed - if that makes any sense.

Brenden is teething some more and he hasn't been sleeping good for his naps. Yesterday he was just miserable but managed to get a good 11 hours of sleep last night and seems like a new baby today! I hope it lasts. We plan to go to church in a bit and then out to Cracker Barrel for my Mother's Day Breakfast.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: