About Me

My photo
I love being a mother, taking pictures, and lazy days on the beach.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

18 months old and 32 weeks pregnant

Brenden had his 18 month checkup last week. He didn't have to get any shots! Yay! He has one more he'll get when he's 2 and then he's done for a while. He's developing well and seemed to the dr to be a normal happy healthy toddler. He's still on the small side - 25th percentile for both weight and height, but we have confidence that he'll catch up eventually! We had the dr look at his tooth that looked like he had an incisor and cuspid coming out of the same hole. She diagnosed it as a "double tooth" - both being the incisor. Its hard to tell at this point whether the primary tooth just split during early development or the primary and secondary teeth fused during development (i.e. he won't get a secondary tooth when this falls out). But for now its not a concern. We just need to brush it really well. Both Sean and his dad are missing teeth so its possible that this is all part of that same hereditary "defect."

Here he is painting and coloring. He loves to color and paint. He doesn't know how to say his colors but when he wants his crayons he will go to the pantry and start saying jibberish words "bweee, reaooown, arooooo" and we know thats his way of pretending to say all of his colors and is essentially asking for his crayons. When we pull out the art paper and crayons he'll stomp his feet and giggle with glee.




Here he decided to turn the step stool into a tray table all by himself. He's so clever!


All dressed for school, showing off his "new" Nike shoes (I bought barely used for 5 bucks! SWEET deal!)


Playing on his slide before church. He LOVES his slide. It ranks as one of our top toddler purchases!



Playing at the splas pad. He's not sure about the water, it was breezy that day and the water felt a little too cool.


All of those squirters and he's more interested in playing in the chair!


I am 32 weeks along and growing by the minute. I am still having pain in my stomach because of the scar tissue from my last Csection with Brenden. I was pretty much told that this is "normal" and to expect it to continue. I am definitely feeling more ready for this baby to be here. We are having a 3D ultrasound done tomorrow. I cannot wait to post pictures!
Here is my lovely 32 week "bump"




Posted by Picasa

No comments: