I had an appointment with my OB today. I was told I passed my 1-hour glucose test by ONE point - whew! They went ahead and scheduled my Csection date. I will have it on 09/08/09 at 7:30 a.m. - that is, of course, unless the baby decides to come sooner than that, but as good as everything is going I suspect I'll make it to my scheduled date. It makes it so real to know his birthday already. It felt like a big milestone just to know when they plan to do the surgery.
Brenden has Water Play every Friday at daycare. This past Friday they added paint to the mix! Brenden was clearly more interested in the paint than he was the water. Seeing how much fun he had made the chore of washing the painted bathing suit all worth it!
Brenden has Water Play every Friday at daycare. This past Friday they added paint to the mix! Brenden was clearly more interested in the paint than he was the water. Seeing how much fun he had made the chore of washing the painted bathing suit all worth it!



No comments:
Post a Comment