About Me

My photo
I love being a mother, taking pictures, and lazy days on the beach.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Not the best picture quality but cute kids :)

Here are some pictures and a video of the kids from my cell phone.

Brenden and Mommy decided he needed some sunglasses. Here he is trying them on in WalMart. He looks cool!

Then I took both boys to the park. Normally I just take Brenden but decided that Logan would like the swings so I took both boys. It was about 87 degrees outside. It thought I was going to sweat to death, but the kids had a blast. Logan LOVED his first swing experience. As you will see, both of my boys like whacking their foreheads on objects at daycare...


Blogger doesn't like the format the videos on my cell phone are saved as so I had to upload them to a different site and just attach a link... here are the kids swinging and laughing


No comments: