About Me

My photo
I love being a mother, taking pictures, and lazy days on the beach.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Where has summer gone?

Summer has just flown by. I've been eager to see some of this heat move on but with September comes Logans birthday and I am NOT in a hurry for that to arrive! How is my baby almost 2?!?!?

Logan has recovered well from his surgery. He never for even a second acted like anything was wrong. He's a tough little guy anyway!

I took Brenden swimming the other day. It was his first time trying out a big pool as a big boy. He tends to get timid in situations like that so I prepared myself for him not wanting to swim. Much to my delight he was a brave little boy. He let me take him out with his water wings on and he would kick his legs. He jumped in the water several times and let me catch him. I know this seems lime normal kid stuff but Brenden has always lead a very cautious life when it comes to new and unfamiliar situations. So it makes me happy to see him put on a brave face and try big boy activities.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: